Friday 17 April 2020

Taskmaster alphabetical stack

Yesterday for Taskmaster we had to stack as many things as we could in alphabetical order
from A to Z I managed to get to Z
(if we got to Z that is) and it had to stay up for the amount of time it took you to take the photo.
I found it challenging to find things for  Z,D,Q and I
I enjoyed taking lots of photos
here is what I used for my stack...

Apron
Book                                                        
Cook book
Dominos                                                                             
Envelope                  
Fork
Garden gloves
Head band
Ice scooper
Jewellery
Keys
Lego
Magazine
Nothing
Orange lollipop
Pencil
Q-tip
Ring 
Scrunchie
Tooth pick
Under wear
Violin string
Washing tap
Yellow glue stick
Yellow peg
Zero





2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Joan,
    When I first saw the title of your blog post I was wondering what you would find for the tricky letters like Q, X, Z. Well done for getting this done and putting it into a stack.
    Keep up the blogging!
    Mā te wā
    Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a huge pile of goodies. I must admit x, y z would be tricky. Thanks for the photo insert because it's hard to image without an image.
    Mrs Swider

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.