Friday 6 November 2020

Tui ridge Camp 2020 GIF

 Last friday we got back from Camp it was SPECTACULAR because all the activities were definitely not what I was expecting they were way better!
We did lots of activities at Tui Ridge (which are in the GIF) then we went to Paradise Valley, Kuirau Park, the Luge and gondola and the Aquatic Centre which we did separately. 
To make my GIF I used Talltweets I found it easy to use this app since I have used it before. I found it challenging to copy and paste all of the photos because there were tons of them! 
Here is the GIF Sarah and I made.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.