Friday 13 November 2020

Summer learning journey - Art book

 For cybersmart today we have been learning about the summer learning journey. We had to watch videos  on how to use Art Colouring Book and how to download our image and blog. we had to follow the steps without the teachers help. I enjoyed and found it easy to colour my image and follow the steps. I found nothing that challenging.  Next time I would choose a different image.

This is the original one by Mohammed Melehi 


This is my one

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.