Thursday 12 November 2020

Reading - How to light a fire without matches

 This week for reading our group has been reading a book called "Camping in the bush"  Its about a family going camping and they forget a lot of important thing so they have to make them out of stuff around them.

Our task was to I explain how to make something in steps. Anieke and I explained how to make a fire. It had the instructions in the book which was easy and clear to follow on how to make a solar barbecue which helped us with the layout. I enjoyed and found it easy to explain what you need. I found it challenging to think of what I was going to explain. Here is the GIF Anieke and I made.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.